INSIDE OUT
Walking down the street, recalling my childhood memories how I actually used to enjoy the smallest things in life. As we grow older, we tend to lose interest .We usually ignore by saying, "Nah! I am too big to do those petty things" but that's our delusion! Cool breezes hitting against my face, my fingers stuck between my curly hair as tie a high pony with velvet rubber band. I slide my hands into my pocket of Denim jeans to check the time. It's 6:45 pm and I need to reach home by 8'o clock to see MKR Australia Grand Finale.
As, I keep walking I see a little girl across the fence inside the park collecting autumn leaves on the ground so she can make a pile and jump on it. An old lady walking along with her pet dog in the park starts yelling at the little girl "Oh! You little troublesome, look at the mess you've created .Just get out of here .Shoo...shoo.... The girl replies" Oh poor lady can't even enjoy the nature. I pity you!" and calls her friends so they could jump on that pile with her. As per the lady it’s just a mess but for the little kid, that's the way of enjoying life. I smiled at them because they have their own ways of looking at things.
Crossing the road, I see a boy and girl giggling and rushing into the grocery store. People looking at them, start gossiping "Look at those young tweaks, no manners at all. How could the girl be roaming with that guy after 7 pm. Shame on them!" After a few secs, the boy is waiting outside the store with two ice-creams in his hand, shouting "Sis! The ice cream’s melting. Come Fast!" I smile again and leave to catch my train.
Waiting for my train, I find two friends meeting after a long time, talking about their lives."Stella! It's been ages since I’ve met you. Last time I’ve seen you was at our school graduation. You’ve changed a lot, got married, got a baby and your bit husky too! Hey, hold on Marie, no-one’s married and this isn't my baby too. I m just babysitting as I am too bored at home."Oh, sorry babe it's just that it's been long time that I’ve seen you and your along with a baby, so it made me think in that way."
Then, I started thinking ,"Woah! Perceptions everywhere".... Perception is just a clash of a mind and eye , the eye is believing what it sees and the mind is seeing what it believes.. As, I catch my train searching for the ticket inside my wallet. I find a quarter , as I take it out; it gave me an answer "Perception is like a two-sided coin, it’s up to us to flip to which side we wanna see." I chose mine , What about you?
Comments
Post a Comment