Women's Day



To all the women out there, a day dedicated to us to celebrate our achievements and how hard it is to be a woman. We know that we are proud every single moment of what we are today. Thanks for inspiring me and teaching me that speaking out is okay and giving priority to our dreams before anything is not wrong. Thanks for teaching me I wasn’t born to fit in, I was born to stand out, to be strong, be independent and to take bold decisions in life. Today, when I look at the newspaper I find women in diverse fields, in politics, sports, movies, arts, IT and many more. Thanks for defining that we were born to fight for the purpose of our lives and life is a mess and we got to find our way through it.
                         
                              Thanks for teaching me to put my head up and smile on my face while juggling with family, society and work space and multi-tasking isn’t so hard as we were born with that skill. Living in a judgmental society, we are criticized every moment for our success and failure because end of the day we are woman. Yet, we don’t fall for those and let it impact on our lives. We’ve brought significant changes over the past decades and gave the true definition of what a woman can accomplish if given an opportunity. Thanks for setting an example for me and being there whenever I needed. You are strong woman, a beautiful wife, a great mom, a caring sister, a best friend and an inspiration to many. Don’t wait for someone to treat you rather treat yourself with something special and be proud for what you are. Happy Women’s Day.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be Kind to your Mind!

The Quarantined Mind!

A gentle reminder..