A gentle reminder..
Dear you,
How are you? Yes, I know you are not well. I know you are
blank, confused, depressed and your heart and mind filled with void. Trust me, so do
I. Can’t help to hold back my tears when thinking about the loved ones we’ve
lost so far. I write this with deep grief and anguish that all we can do today is to stay
calm, strong, pray and help as much as we can.
We all started the new year with a positive note that yes,
maybe the pandemic is near to the end. Well,
guess we celebrated too early. Despite several warnings we received around the
globe, we chose to ignore it (Self-decision). It’s not late though, yes I mean
it’s not too late though to still come back to the same place we were a year
ago. Yes, it hurts to sit between the four pillars. Yes, it kills us to move away
from our loved ones. Yes, we still can’t go back to our workplaces or our
colleges. Yes, we have to resume our vacation plans we’ve made all these days.
YES, YES YESS….. and YES, the pandemic hasn’t ended yet.
We have come to a difficult phase where all we hear is about deaths, lack of beds, oxygen supplies, unavailability of vaccines and spike in millions of cases and uncertainty about the end of this pandemic. It feels like a Padmavyuha where we all are searching to come out of this trap. Who to blame today? WHO? The government? the hospitals? Or the public? We all are responsible for this, let’s not point fingers.
All we can do is support and help each other out to fight
against this battle of life. Expressing immense gratitude to all the people who have contributed their part and salute to all the covid warriors who have defeated the battle and thanks to all the front line workers for your continuous support throughout. I urge everyone to look out for your family, your
friends and your loved ones. Give them at least 5 minutes of your time and ask
how they are feeling. Send virtual hugs and love whenever it’s possible. One
birthday party, one wedding, one reunion and one coffee date can wait just few
more days. When this ends, meeting you would be the first thing I would look forward to. Right now, our common goal is to save humankind! Let’s come together and work
on it. Let the government and hospitals do their job while we do ours.
Stay Strong! Stay Safe! Be Responsible and get vaccinated.
With lots of love,
SS
:')
ReplyDeleteStay Safe... & let's stronger Together Virtually..!!
ReplyDelete❤️❤️
ReplyDelete